Thursday 28 May 2009

Lowry Manchester (Learning Brain Europe)

Sorry I haven't been around lately, I have been out and about over the past few weeks. I came in the other day to check my website and realised I haven't done a blog since February... I am sorry about that.

Last Thursday I sang at the Lowry theatre in Manchester for a teachers conference, it was a great experience as it was a seated audience in a theatre with a great stage, that when it was filled with an audience there was about 400 people, thank you to all the people that made feel so welcome!

Also there supporting Tytherington High School was the Band playing in between intervals when people came for refreshments - you guys were great!!

I will get some pictures uploaded. That's another thing i need get on top of!

Love Clarissa xx

0 comments: